Sunday, May 2, 2010

Zeke the Ninja


He doesn't have a name yet but for the sake of this post I shall call him Zeke.

Zeke the Ninja.

I came up with this design while working on my website (which should be live in the next 2 weeks or so by the way). I wanted to come up with some characters based on odd combinations multiple weapons. No guns though.

I thought, swords and grenandes could make for an interesting fighting style.

Zeke has a myriad of grenades in the crazy back pack of his, and he's ill with those two crazy swords.

Not sure what I'll end up doing with the character design. I'm sure he'll end up in one of my Graphic Novels in some form.

I know this will become a T-Shirt at some point too.

I'll post him colored soon. I'm having fun with those light trails.

Peace;

Joe Kertesz

No comments:

Post a Comment